The eMEDia project announce the release of an interview series on topics related to innovation in cross-media journalism.
Researchers from the University of Tampere, IULM, University of Barcelona, IPSI, UNIMED and the institutions involved in the project, interviewed media professionals, both journalists and academics, on the promises and challenges of cross-media journalism. Some of their ideas and visions of journalism and examples of good practices in journalism education are available in clips and summaries in English, Italian, French and Spanish.
Interviews highlights include:
- Chiqui Esteban, Deputy Director, Art, Graphics & Maps at National Geographic and Graphic Media consultant at Innovation Media
- Javier Guallar, Profesor en Facultat de Biblioteconomia i Documentació, UB
- Walid Hayouni, Academic, teacher of electronic communications at IPSI
- Malek Khadraoui, Journalist, Directorial Editor of Inkyfada web magazine and trainer in online journalism
- Renny Jokelin, Investigative journalist & producer at YLE, Finland, visiting professor at UTA
- Mark Deuze, Professor at University of Amsterdam, Department of Media Studies
- Stephan Russ-Mohl, Professor of Journalism and Media Management at the Faculty of Communication Sciences, Università della Svizzera italiana, Lugano and Director of the European Journalism Observatory
- Ivan Berni, Journalist and Coordinator of Master in Journalism, IULM, Italy
- Stefano Lamorgese, Journalist at Rainews 24, Italy
- Zouhir Louassini, Journalist at Rainews 24, Italy
- Ugo Tramballi, Journalist at Il Sole 24 Ore, Italy
This new series is part of the consortium’s ongoing efforts to promote cross-media journalism education on an Euro-Mediterranean perspective in a dynamic and thought-provoking conversation. Give us your feedback via email@example.com or on twitter using the #emediaproject hashtag